Pages

Sunday 12 January 2014

If conditional type 1,2,3 examples :D




I will be very happy if my school gamtek holiday task is finished
I'd be very happy if my gamtek holiday task was finished
I'd have been very happy if my gamtek holiday task had been finished

If i can study abroad, i will go to America
If i could study abroad, i would go to America
If i could have studied abroad, i would have gone to America

I will stop studying if i feel really tired
I would stop studying if i felt really tired
I'd have stopped studying if i had felt really tired

If i get a million dollar, i will give some money as a charity
If i got a million dollar, i would gave some money as a charity
If i had got a million dollar, i would have given some money as a charity

I will study english everyday if my english grades are bad
I would study english everyday if my english grades were bad
I would have studied english everyday if my english grades had been bad

If i win a science olympiad competition, my mom will be very happy
If i won a science olympiad competition, my mom would be very happy
If i had won a science olympiad competition, my mom would have been very happy

I will be very happy if i am accepted to study in ITB
I would be very happy if i was accepted to study in ITB
I would have been very happy if i had been accepted to study in ITB

If i get married, i will buy a new house to stay at
If i got married, i would buy a new house to stay at
If i had got married, i would have bought a new house to stay at

I will do a work out, if i want to have a better body shape
I would do a work out, if i wanted to have a better body shape
I would have done a work out, if i had wanted to have a better body shape

If someone give me a present, i will be very thankful
If someone gave me a present, i would be very thankful
If someone had given me a present, i would have been very thankful

I will smile to every single people whom meets me if i am having a good mood
I would smile to every single people whom met me if i was having a good mood
I would have smiled to every single people whom had met me if i had been having a good mood

No comments:

Post a Comment