Pages

Monday 18 November 2013

What Will I Do with One Million Dollar?




          Well, this is one of my imagination somehow. One million dollar is a lot of money in Indonesia because if you convert it to Indonesia Rupiah, you’ll get 10 Billion Rupiah. In this part of my blog, I want to tell you about my opinions if I or maybe you get 1 million dollar one day.

Money
            Basically, human have a goal in every single things that he/she does, and as we know that almost everyone’s goal is happiness. So, if someone gets 1 million dollar he/she might try to make himself/herself feel happy. For me, happiness will exist if I see other people smile or feel happy because of something that I've done. Therefore, I might use a little part of my million dollar money to make other people happy such as giving it as a charity particularly to poor people.

            Making people happy might not solve the happiness problem in my live. I want to have a “much longer happiness”, so I think investing some of my million dollar money might be a good idea. With a big expectancy my money will increase as long as my entrepreneurship is good. With much bigger money I will be happy until the rest of my life. :D

            Another thing that might do to fulfill my happiness is travelling around the World. I really like travelling, especially going to other places which are interesting in its nature. I also might try all the food in every cities and countries because I really like to eat. Oh yeah, I will bring my family too with me though, because I feel much “happier” if I travel with my lovely family.

            There are much more things that I might do with my one million dollar delusion. There is something that I will tell you about money.

With money,you can buy a house,but not a home.
With money,you can buy a clock,but not time.
With money,you can buy a bed,but not sleep.
With money ,you can buy a book,but not knowledge.
With money,you can buy a position, but not respect.
With money ,you can buy blood,but not life.
With money,you buy sex,but not love.

Money CAN’T buy HAPPINESS. Money can only buy things that could channel you to happiness. Happiness depends on you. Perhaps, my conclusion is that:

WE DON’T NEED MONEY TO BE HAPPY, JUST TRY TO DO THE BEST OUT OF EVERYTHING.

HAPPINESS WILL EXIST IF WE MAKE THE BEST IN EVERY SINGLE THING WE DO.

My Life Quote

No comments:

Post a Comment