Pages

Wednesday 30 April 2014

INSPIRING PERSON

“BILL GATES”




                You might have known him, he’s actually The World 2nd Richest person. Yap, he is Bill Gates the CEO of Microsoft Corporation, one of the world best computer operating system company. His name is actually William Henry "Bill" Gates, he was born in October the 28th 1955 at Seattle, Washington, United States. Why does he inspires me? Let me tell you why….
                Bill Gates was born in a pretty rich family and he got a very good college. Sadly, he was giving to much time for the computer club in his university, Harvard. He didn’t concentrate enough to his studies so he got dropped out from Harvard University. That didn’t stop Bill Gates, he had a dream to make everybody have a personal computer, since in 1970s computer was a very expensive thing.

Bill Gates the CEO of Microsoft Corporation

                Dreams sometimes make our fighting spirit burn and sometimes if we are lucky enough and fight strong enough to catch our dreams, our dreams comes true, so does Bill Gates dream. As we see now, every house has a personal computer now, although not all of them are Windows based computer. From what I see, Bill Gates teaches me that there aren’t any dream too big enough to come true. If we have a big dream, then fight for them as hard as we could, because one day you will get it. And if you fail or fall down, stand up and don’t you ever stop believing that you could reach your goals or dreams.



                Being the World 2nd Richest Person in The World doesn’t make Bill Gates arrogant, instead, he gave big amount of money for charity. He is a very generous man, he helps people to reach their dreams, giving love to disabled people, and many more. Bill Gates made an foundation for helping people and it's name is Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Bill Gates inspires me to give love to other people who needs them more than me. Since I haven’t got the capability to give big helps to other people, for now on, I could start giving small thing for example my time. In my spare time I would help people and give love to people who need them.



                There are still lots of inspiration that Bill Gates gave to me through his life. But that’s the most inspiring one. That’s all for this post. Bye…


No comments:

Post a Comment