Pages

Thursday 5 September 2013

Introducing Me...

TALKING ABOUT MYSELF


Me in Bali
My name is Daniel Steven Doxazo Sitompul, but people usually call me Daniel. I live in Indonesia right now, in the town of Bandung. I’m 16 years old right now and I’m the second child out of three in my Family. I’m really happy to be the member of my family, because I have great parents, sister, and brother. My dad’s name is Johnner and my mom’s is Ester, both of them cares a lot about me. I think, that’s the reason why I love them so much. My brother’s name is Michael, he is one year older than me. Michael and I get a long well, so we usually have time to chit chat together almost everyday, sometimes we talk about school and subjects that one of us didn’t understand at school. My little sister’s name is Gabriella but I usually call her Gaby, she always help me to do things that I can’t do, normally girly stuffs.

                The next thing that I want to talk about is my strength and my weakness. I am glad to have such a great strength and I thank a lot for that to God. I also think that I have good talents too, such as playing the piano and guitar though I don’t play it excellently. I also do some sports such as basketball, badminton, and many other sports. But my favorite talent is my computer skills. Although I have good hobbies, I have pretty much weakness too. The worst is my habit being untidy with my things such as my books. One of the example of my untidiness is that I can’t tidy up my desk in my house and I never put things back to it actual place. The next weakness that I have, is my discipline. I’m not a discipline man because I am lazy to do things that I don’t like, such as studying. I also cannot make a short term plan for myself because of my bad discipline.
                To be honest, I have much more weakness than strength, but I always have somebody to keep me motivated enough everyday. They are my parents, of course. I really love my parents because they never get bored on telling me to do good things and not to be friend with bad person. Since they are very smart to, they always help me with my school subjects. One of the thing that I don’t really like is that my parents temperate.
                I’m now in Bandung 3rd Senior High School, Bandung, West Java, Indonesia. Most of all  the students from my school wish to go to ITB (Bandung Technological Institution) after graduating, but I don’t want to be a mainstream guy so that I always think about extraordinary goals. I have a big goal for my life and I think that it’s almost impossible to happen, it’s to get a scholarship abroad. I hope my parents could help me a lot to reach my goal because without them I will be nothing. I really want a scholarship that bring me studying at a university in Singapore or Germany. Some people think that my goal is impossible to be true, but I am optimistic with it so I don’t care about pessimistic words that people say about my goal.


My Family
                 Reaching my goal will be absolutely hard, therefore I need to have great people that could support me. First, my parents and the second, are my friends. Having friends could bring advantages but sometimes don’t. It depends whether our friends are kind or not. Therefore we need to choose our friends to get the best type of friend we want. As a matter of fact, everybody don’t want to have bad friends that bring me to a bad way of life. That’s why my parents always keep telling me to choose my friends wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment